Oct 2014 - Present
Assistant Marketing Manager
McKkr's Pty Ltd
McKkr's is a multi-brand company with assets and interests in migration industry, corporate training, online qualifications, internships, retail and publishing.
- Manage and coordinate marketing activities for 5 distinct brands.
- Work alongside the director and sales manager to develop marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Plan and execute monthly email marketing activities including e-newsletters.
- Develop social media campaigns, posts and content to increase online engagement and presence.
- Implement search engine (SEO, SEM, PPC) strategies to increase ranking and traffic to 5 websites.
- Maintain 5 websites and regularly update contents using CMS and HTML.
- Successfully divested the company into education industry leading to our TAFE deal in India.
- Helped to increase the company's sales to over $4 million in the last financial year.
- Increased traffic to 4 of our B2B websites with a combined total of over 8,500 visitors a month.
- Organically increased likes and followers on social media accounts by a total of over 9,100.
- Planned and launched our ecommerce store with growing sales in just one month.
- Acquired Leap Migration Manager as a major sponsor for our migration brand.
Mar 2010 - Jun 2014
Amidia Marketing is a boutique marketing agency with over 20 clients(at that time) in various industries focused on print and digital marketing.
- Generate leads and acquire accounts in both B2B and B2C markets.
- Designing and prepare marketing collateral and promotional material for print and digital channels.
- End to end management of social media and email marketing campaigns through marketing automation software.
- Develop content marketing strategies for websites, blogs, social media and newsletters.
- Liaison with external agencies and vendors to deliver marketing campaigns.
- Developed and marketed driving school curriculum for one of our clients currently used by over 100 driving schools in Ontario, Canada, through royalty agreements.
- Acquired six accounts within the first year and maintained strong relationships turning these accounts into 3 year retainers.
Jun 2008 - Dec 2009
Payam is a monthly magazine with over 25 advertisers (at that time) with a primary focus on Canadian politics and youth initiatives.
- Make cold calls and generate leads to increase advertising revenue.
- Design marketing material to promote the magazine and its content.
- Copywriting and designing art work for advertisers in various industries.
2009 - 2013
B. Comm in Marketing Management
Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada
2007 - 2009
Advance Diploma in Business Administration
Centennial College, Toronto, Canada
Skills0-49% = Basic,
50-79% = Intermediate,
80-100% = Expert